If the letter with the PIN does not arrive, you can also confirm your address by uploading a confirmation of your address.
To confirm your address you need:
- A selfie with the legible front of your ID card, or a similar ID document
- A document confirming your address. e.g.
- a letter from a public authority,
- an electricity or telephone bill (landline only/no mobile phone) from the last 3 months
- or the (back) page of your identity card showing your address.
Please make sure that the name and address you gave when registering matches the information on your document and that the copy is clearly legible!
You can upload files in JPEG, GIF, PNG or PDF format.
The maximum file size is 2 MB.
Confirm your address by uploading